इस साल महाप्रसाद का आयोजन २२ फेब्रुवरी २०१५ को शाम ७ से १० बजे तक किया गया है। भक्तों से निवेदन है, कि वह अपना योगदान मंदिर में २१ फेब्रुवरी तक जमा कराएं तथा २२ तारीख को महाप्रसाद का लाभ उठायें।
Lord Shiva is one of the Hindu Trinity of Gods. Every year innumerable devotees worship Lord Shiva to emancipate them from their current state of unhappiness and worry. Maha Shivratri is an occasion to shower Lord Shiva with devotion and seek his blessings. Shivratri SMS is a collection that talks about Shiva’s grand presence. You can choose from a range of Mahashivratri SMS and forward the same to your near dear ones.
Shiva is omnipresent and he is known to grant blessings to anybody who remembers him with honest devotion. These messages talk about the different names of Shiva while some call for his blessings. These SMS will come real useful just in case you know of someone who is an ardent devotee of Shiv Shankar…Brighten their day by being a part of their belief. For this all you need is a simple message.
If you’re looking for a collection of Shivratri SMS, then here’s where your search should end. This long list of SMS will give you all that you wanted. It’s a great collection that expresses just what you wanted to say in a language so simple and easy to understand.
May Lord Shiva bless you with all the best in life. Bring Peace, Success, Health and Well Being in your life and the life of those close to you. Happy Shivratri!!
1. Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara.
Brahma Vishnu Sadashiv Arddhagni Dhara.
Om Hara Hara Mahaadevaa…
May da blessings of Lord Shiva….
Always b with u….!
2. JAI SHIV SHANKAR BHOLENATH!!!
Bless us with da happy & peaceful life
with noble wisdom. May dr be peace in every home!!!
3. Jo Bole Om Namah Shivaya
Sb Kasthon sy Nivaran paye
Happy Mahashivratri 2015
Sacche Dil Sy Jo Shiv Ko Pukr
Khali Haath Woh Kahin Na Javy
1-2-3-4 Shivji ki jai jai kar
4. Shivaratri mnz auspicious darkness.
Devotees mst spend da night of Shivaratri
by chanting with full sincerity da name of
Lord Shiva & ck His divine blessings.
5. SHIV ki jyoti se noor milta hai
sbky dilon ko surur milta hai
jo bhi jaata hai BHOLEY ke dwaar
kuch na kuch zarror milta hai
JAI BABA AMARNATH
6. Shiv ki mahima aparampar! Shiv karte sabka udhar,
Unki kripa aap par sada bani rahe, aur bhole shankar
aapke jivan me khushi hi khushi bhar de.
OM NAMAH SHIVAY
7. Shivam shivakaram shaantham,shivaathmanam
pranathosmi sadaa shivamMahaa shivraathri
The festival of Maha Shivaratri in 2015 is on on February 17. Power and blessings of Lord Shiva help the humans to overcome all the negativity in life by enabling them to live their life in a moral and nonviolent way.
Doodhabishek i.e. offer milk and earn a lot of punya.
- Offering honey, ghee and sugarcane blesses you to attain wealth.
- Perform abhishek with milk, water, curd, ghee, honey, sugar, ganga jal etc.
Offering Belpatra to shivalingam is the most popular ritual to please Lord Shiva.
- Offering Belpatra mixed in water is said to provide relief from diseases.
- Some devotees also offer Darbh (a kind of grass) to attain relief from disease.
- It is also believed that Lord Shiva gets pleased with 100 lotus flowers (neelkamal).
Datura, Bhang and Shriphal are also offered to the lord Shiva. By offering Naivedya food during Shravan one gets blessed with a long and satisfied life.
Apply Holy Ash
- Lord Shiva appearance shows vibhuti or holy ash on his body.
- Offer Lord Shiva Vibhuti and place some on your forehead.
- This is considered as a ritual which provides purity to mind, body and soul.
- The main Shravan Puja is the worshiping of Shivlinga with Gangajal.
- Holy River Ganga purifies our soul and provides relief from sins committed in past.
- Offer Gangajal to lord Shiva to attain salvation (Moksha)
- Lord Shiva is seen wearing Rudraksha beads on his head, arms and hands.
- Wear Rudraksha during Shravan to get immense religious and spiritual benefits.
- It is said the person gets freedom from all kinds of diseases, fears and sorrows.
Chant Shiva Mantra
- Chant “Om Namah Shivaya”.
- Chant one mala of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra everyday to keep away the troubles.
- Listen or recite Shiva Stotras. Immerse yourself in Lord Shiva’s bhajan and feel peace.
Shravan month in 2014 will start from July 13. Sawan 2014 will last until 10th of August. In Tamil calendar it is known as Avni and is the fifth month of the solar calendar. Shravan month is considered to be the most auspicious month of the year. Shravan month is the fifth month from the hindu calendar and is dedicated to lord Shiva. Devotees throng to temples to offer prayers and keep fasts to seek his blessings during this month.
Shravana nakshatra is the birth star of Lord Vishnu and falls on the full moon day during this time. So, the name Shravan Maas . Everyday day of this month is considered auspicious to worship many deities, including Shiva, Vishnu, Parvati (gowri), Lakshmi and Krishna. Most religious pilgrims trek all the way to Haridwar on foot, bearing Kavar on their shoulders. Pilgrims gather in Har Ki Pauri in Haridwar, offer prayers, take holy bath, collect Ganga Jal and return to their destinations. The Kavar Mela is a holy gathering of spiritual people at Hari ki Pauri in Haridwar. The holy water from Ganga river is carried by the devotee and offered to lord Shiva in Neel Kant. Most devotees walk or trek to the temples from their homes with kavar on their shoulders.
Shravan Somvar Vrat in 2014
All Mondays of Shravan month are considered highly auspicious and is dedicated to lord Shiva.
Temples offer special prayers to lord Shiva and decorate the idol most beautifully. During this time the dharanatra hangs over the idol to bathe it with holy water all through the day and night. Many devotees observe fasting known as Shravan Somvar Vrats .
Below are the Shravan Somvar Vrat dates for north indian states which follow Purnimant calendar:
- July 14, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 1
- July 21, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 2
- July 28, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 3
- August 4, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 4
Below are the Shrawan Somvar Vrat dates for South Indian states which follow Amavasyant lunar calendar:
- August 4, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 1
- August 11, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 2
- August 18 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 3
- August 25, 2014 – Shravan Somvar Vrat 4